Saturday, October 22, 2005

new horizons

I'm back! Hello bloggers and sorry for being absent such a long time (nearly two months). But I have been really busy and got lots of things to tell you about :

first of all the NGO where I was doing my training proposed me a job. Neat? yep, the problem? well someone else came up with a more interesting job long before i had finished my traing.
The kind of work is more of a communication and marketing work on the Internet. I should be working on-line and also off-line from time to time. The idea is more to hold the company's communication tools like it's websites, and to make a big noise on the web so to tell everyone that it's the best thing on earth. Well it will be pretty different from what I was doing back at the NGO but I trust I will learn new things from working daily with the Linux plateform and creating ads for the web, finding new promotion strategies ...and maybe more.
I will have to work in both english and french, and I'm supposed to begin next month. Now how about that?

See, told you I had been busy. Well I also presented my training and that went fine too, the jury was quite satisfied with my work and congratulated me on it. I got that on tape for my family back home. One of the members in the jury gongratulated me on the presentation, saying it was clear, that the work I did with the website for the cause of the development in poor countries was interesting and had never been made ... Well at least that's the meaning I caught from all the things that had been said.. The assistance had no questions and everyone got caught in the topic.

To conclude tonight, I should be back in Senegal in less than 10 days and will be discovering new horizons from the web industry.. I have couple of projects I may share with you later on.Take care
B.T.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Green Leave said...

Nice Linux portal you got. It shows up the big lines about the Linux Plateform. Thanx for the link. Have you ever used any software with Linux?

Green Leave said...

Dan thanx and much thanx for this terrific website, I really appreciate. I'll pass by your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Bineta, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work at home job uk. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work at home job uk. Your post title caught my eye - new horizons. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Bineta, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »