Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Microfinance Portal of Senegal

This is the website I have been working on since the 1st of March; http://senegal.portailmicrofinance.org

It's part of a global thing that should soon host all the microfinance portals of the west African Union...
For the Launching we organized, in cooperation with the Ministry of Microfinance & CO. a conference to present the website and declare official the year of the Microcredit in Senegal.

It was a big occasion to proove to the Central BANK that the money was handled properly and efficiently.
Well, it's all good
I now better be finalizing the brochures I also have to design. that's something I really enjoy : design...

4 comments:

Joël Céré said...

Keep up the good work!

Green Leave said...

Thank you very much, I hope everything in London is going fine.

Surely with blogger we'll keep in tuch.

Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 9 because you have a quailty topic.

Free Access To More Information Abouttours

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »